Monday, 13 February 2017

Revelations.


Hello!

I have a cold, a spot on the bridge of my nose, I'm watching FRIENDS and I'm waiting for my nails to dry.

I had a revelation yesterday.

I read a quote from someone famous that said "I'm not a morning person. But I'm not really much of a night person either." And I realised that that's me. I get cranky when I stay up late, but I'm also cranky in the morning. And that's ok. It's also ok to not know whether you are an introvert or an extrovert. I don't know either. Sometimes I love being around people, and sometimes I love being alone. And that's ok.

People are so diverse; not just as individual people to one another, but also as individual people. One day I could feel one way, and the next day I would feel completely different. And that's ok.

I'm not a morning person, and I'm not a night owl. I'm not an extrovert or an introvert.

Boom.

No comments:

Post a Comment